Metadata - Updating profiles for existing images
If you have images which have already been uploaded and are associated with a specific metadata profile, you can update all of the metadata profiles for those images at once by following these steps:
- Visit the main Images page of your account.
- Open the Metadata section.
- Choose Creator
- Select the name of the profile that you wish to update.
- Select all of the images (make sure to scroll to the bottom of the page to ensure all images are loaded before selecting).
- Open the Image metadata panel.
- Fill in the updated details.
- Click the Update button.
Once updated you can click through to the review screen for any image to check that the details have been updated.
When updating metadata, make sure that you fill in all the relevant information again, not just the fields that need updating.
Need more help? Email us: email@example.com
Article short link: https://dpg.support/acxx