Metadata - Updating profiles for existing images
If you have images which have already been uploaded and are associated with a specific metadata profile, you can update all of the metadata profiles for those images at once by following these steps:
- Visit the main Images page of your account.
- Open the Metadata section.
- Choose Creator
- Select the name of the profile that you wish to update.
- Select all of the images (make sure to scroll to the bottom of the page to ensure all images are loaded before selecting).
- Open the Image metadata panel.
- Fill in the updated details.
- Click the Update button.
Once updated you can click through to the review screen for any image to check that the details have been updated.